English as a Second Language
I received my CELTA certificate in 2010 and have since taught English as a Second Language to students of various ages and language levels, from absolute beginners to confident English speakers.
I offer lessons in general English based on individual needs and requirements in which students can choose their course of study, be it preparation for a specific exam (e.g. IELTS) or field of study in English (e.g. Business English).
The pricing of ESL lessons is as follows:
- General English / individual programme – £35/h
- Key English Test (KET) / KET for Schools – £35/h
- Preliminary English Test (PET) / PET for Schools – £35/h
- First Certificate in English (FCE) / FCE for Schools – £35/h
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) / IELTS – £40/h
- Certificate in Proficiency in English (CPE) – £40/h